Monday, December 9, 2019

Rainy Day Umbrella Bag

I made this bag around the same time as the Retro Phone Bag ( https://kaisa-reinikka.blogspot.com/2019/08/retro-phone-applique-bag.html ). It was originally going to be my cast party gift for Pack of Lies but I had added the appliques after sewing the outside of the bag together and they weren't staying stuck so I had to sew them on by hand because I couldn't reach them all with my machine. It ended up taking so long that I made the other bag before I finished this one. I actually fell in love with the design after spending so much time working on it that I ended up finishing it for myself and I have been using it lately. It doesn't have a pocket but I did give it a snap closure. I made the umbrella and raindrop patterns myself and am quite happy with the umbrella design. 


Closeup detail pictures:



No comments:

Post a Comment