Thursday, February 14, 2019

Busy Board

Hello blog! Long time no see :)

I think I'll try to keep up with posting my crafts because I like having a way to look back on what I've done. This blog happens to be a perfect way to do that! And if anyone else finds joy from it then that's even better :D

First up:



I made a busy board for my kiddo a few weeks ago. I bought a shelf from the hardware store and filled it with latches and hinges. It was a really easy project. I loved using a shelf because the wood was already cut and finished (painted) so all I had to do was attach everything. I decided where everything would go and pre-drilled holes then attached with screws. Most of the screws provided with the hardware worked but I did need to switch out a few for short ones so they wouldn't poke through. There is also plenty of space to add more if I decide to later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment