Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Hobbit Meal Times, an inchie book





 I made this for a swap a few months ago. each page is an inchie (a one-inch square) with picture on the front and time on the back. The front cover of the book is a hobbit door and the back cover is the title page.


Here is a picture of all the mealtimes and a bonus "po-ta-toes" for the end:


All the times:



What it looked like assembled:


It was a fun challenge learning to write like a hobbit! I found the mealtimes by searching online and there were a few discrepancies I found so I just went with what most people said. I figure everyone eats at different times depending on their household and these are the times this hobbit household eats! Same goes for the handwriting, even though we are all taught the same in school everyone develops their own style. It was fun to make and the person I gave it to was happy and in the end that's all that matters :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment