Saturday, April 13, 2019

Positive Affirmations

I joined a "Positive Affirmations" swap before stopping to realize I wasn't very familiar with the idea of positive affirmations. I'm happy I joined because I learned some nice things in the process.

My swap partner and I live in different countries so we agreed to swap things that wouldn't cost a fortune to mail. I used two of her favorite affirmations to make some wall hangings.

"Make art every day" made with cardstock, ribbon, stamps & ink, and a gold paint pen.


I used letters from her name to stamp a background and make it a little more personal.


"Art has no rules" Made with a watercolor background, blue paint pen, string, and I think I used a blue sharpie for the edges of the hexagons.




I wanted each word to have a different background so I painted a few different ones on the same paper. 

I forgot to take a picture before I started cutting it up but I did remember to document how I made the spiral. Here are the pictures I have:



No comments:

Post a Comment